1. Are you a happy person? -Maybe. I’m not sure.
2. What is happiness for you? -Happiness is a bowl of sadness and 50 teaspoonfuls of joys.
3. Do you think that happiness lies within you? Or does it depend other people and external things? -I believe that happiness lies within you. As what they say: “it’s your choice.” It somehow depends on others but really, it depends on you. So in the end, it’s still your choice which lies within you.
4. Can money buy happiness? -It can “help” me! Let me quote Laagan na Cebuana: “Happiness is for free, you just need to pay for the fare!” I love going on a trip with friends. Going out of town makes me happy.
5. Do you need money to be happy? – Somehow. Sometimes. Yes. Read #4 again.
6. Is happiness a state of mind? – Yes. By thinking happy thoughts, you can be happy. Or at the very least, this works on me. 🙂
7. What makes you feel happy? – I have a very long list and here are some of them: Travelling alone or with friends, watching a fireworks display, smelling the flowers, playing with cats and dogs, seeing and hearing a baby laugh (oh, innocence!), feeling my family’s love and support, seeing beautiful landscapes in person or on pictures, listening to music and achieving the little goals I have.
8. What are the 3 most important things to be happy? – If I’m a serious kind person I would say: “love, achievements and life”… But since I’m crazy, I’ll say: “I”, “don’t” and “know”.
9. What was the happiest time of your childhood? – Hmmm. Not that I remember any of them. Or maybe because as a child, everything seemed to be happy for me, even the days when my parents were about to get separated. I’ve decided that there will always be something that will make me happy even if my parents would no longer live under the same roof. Now, don’t you dare ask me what kind of kid I was because I’m tellin’ you, I’ve no idea! 😄
10.Would you be happy with a soul mate or single? -With a soul mate!!!!! Okay, I’ll calm down. I want to have my own family; raise my own children, see them share their happiness to others while me and my husband sit side by side getting wrinkles and graying hair.
11. Are single people happy? – We’re happy. I’m happy! But then again, happiness doesn’t always make you feel happy. Sometimes under the cold dark skies I wish for someone who would hold my hand, make me feel warm when I’m cold, argue with me over little things, sit beside me and whisper “I love you” on my ear and all the scenes I have seen in RomCom movies. Can I say that curse word now?
12. How can you become happy again when you’re sad? – I just let sadness take over everything. It makes me feel more human. When I feel more human ,I feel happy again.
How ’bout you? Are you happy? What is happiness for you?