The trip was too awesome to talked about. lol! Check out the 1st part.
Stay: Flotsam and Jetsame Artist Beach Hostel
You’ll certainly love the chill and youthful vibe of this place. The common CR and shower rooms are well-maintained and very clean. The staff is also friendly.
Facebook: Flotsam and Jetsam Hostel
- FJ’s Hungry Nomad Kitchen Bar (Flotsam & Jetsam Hostel) – Food here is well-prepared. Serving is also enough for a hungry nomad. Price is a little bit expensive but worthy!
- Sandbox (Urbiztondo) – For the tight-budget. If you’re looking for home-cooked meals at a very affordable price, this place is for you.
- Mad Monkey (Urbiztondo) – Indeed, the BEST BURGERS IN TOWN!
- Tagpuan (Urbiztondo)- Your favorite bagnet and other rice bowls at a very affordable price.
- Pagtaengan (SanFernando, La Union)- Hungy during the day tour? Drop by this place on your way from the Lighthouse.
Flotsam & Jetsam Hungry Nomad Kitchen Bar (because we love how cool this place is! )
Tour: Kuya Rey Caluza. P2,000 for the 1 day tour and trekking.
Facebook: Reynaldo Caluza
Contact #: +639 1872 20468
Surf: Nano Surf. P450/hour
⚓ Hacienda Peter Beach Resort, Urbiztondo, La Union
Facebook: Nano Surf
☎ +639 7720 93521 / +639 998 345990
Transportation: Partas Bus Line. P643/way
✇816 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao Quezon City, Philippines
☎ +63 2 410 1307 (for Ticketing and Trip Schedules); +63 917 638 7438 (for Waybill Section)
Facebook: Partas Bus Line
San Juan Surf Shop (inside San Juan Resort)
Body & Soul Gift Shop (inside San Juan Resort)
San Fernando Market (Tupig is the Ilocos’ delicacy)