The National Museum is open Tuesdays thru Sundays from 10AM to 5PM
Location: P. Burgos Drive, Rizal Park, Manila
Easiest way to get there:
Take LRT Line 1 to U.N Avenue. From the train station you can see Rizal Park and the Museum. You just have to walk for about 20~50 meters.
- NO Flash photography and videography allowed.
- NO pen but pencils can be brought inside.
- Ensure that your voice is at minimum volume.
- Make sure to make a lot of time for the visit. You may need a day for each building specially the Fine Arts building.
- The Natural History building is under renovation and is slated to be open to public next year.
- The security seems to know history stuff, so if you’re curios, just ask one of the nearest security and they’ll be happy to walk you around and tell you a story you’ll be so glad to hear.
I’d like to talk more but I’m either lazy or I’d like my experience to be a secret. Hahaha!