1. Relic of St. Valentine in the church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin, Rome.
2. My all-time favorite Valentine’s day read:Too Much Heaven by Regina Starr
3. Fun-ny way to learn Eng-lish with Merriam Webster’s new episodes with Finnish comedian: Ismo.
4. Interesting reads during the Chinese New Year.
5. Listen to Melissa Polinar
I knew about Melissa sometime last year while browsing on Spotify and I was hooked by her cool, relaxing voice and her beautiful, inspiring songs.
6. Let’s stop and look at these beautiful arts.
More on Bored Panda
7. Different levels of “feels” during Valentine’s day for Japanese pips. I just hope we have the same tradition in the Philippines. But I think we’re slowly getting there with all these obligatory gifts to co-workers, superiors or teachers, especially when they’re single. Oops!
8. Add some excitement everywhere by wearing these FUNties!
9. Newfound website: The Mighty
10. One of the top fave Podcast episode from Gretchen Rubin.
Podcast 191: Identify Your Pacesetter, Write a User’s Guide to Yourself, and How to Cut Back on the Nightly Wine-Drinking Habit.